Configuring Online Booking for Telemedicine
Contact CFL to enable the Telemedicine Option in Online booking
For seamless integration to VetLinkSQL, the telemedicine plug-in for online booking requires two areas to be set up. One is the online booking portal and the other, the zoom meeting platform. A paid zoom subscription account is required for this integration to work seamlessly. Subscribe at www.zoom.com.
Online Booking Portal Setup
VetLinkSQL’s Online Booking portal can be set up with various options. When a telemedicine option is selected by a client the system can be set up to action different messages and acceptance of, and compliance to, specific terms and conditions. The video below shows how to set up your online booking system to activate telemedicine consultations.
Configuring Zoom ready for integration
Register Your App
- You MUST have a paid Zoom subscription; integration will not work on a free account. Once you have subscribed, sign in using your Zoom Admin Account and visit the Zoom App Marketplace. Click on the Develop option in the dropdown on the top-right corner and select Build App.
- Select JWT as the app type and click on Create.
- Enter an App name and description.
- Add Developer Contact name and email, which may be used by the Zoom Marketplace Team or your users for any inquiries regarding your app.
Generate App Credentials
- Copy the API Key and API Secret, email them to CFL to set up the Telemedicine feature.
- Once you’ve accessed your API Key and Secret and copied over any needed tokens, click Continue.
- Add App Features: This is optional. Click Continue.
Your app is all set to make requests to any Zoom APIs for VetLinkSQL Telemedicine features. Please note that if you Deactivated your app, your app will not be authorized to make VetLinkSQL Telemedicine requests.
Zoom User Management for Vets to use VetLinkSQL Telemedicine Feature
Create a Developer Role for Accessing APIs
- Login to your Zoom Admin Account at zoom.us and navigate to Admin > Role management.
- Click on Add Role.
- Enter Developer as the Role name and click on Add. Once the role is created, click on the Edit button of the Developer role.
- In the Role Settings tab, scroll down to the Advanced features section and tick the Zoom for developers and Marketplace options.
- In the Role Members tab, click on the Add Members button to add users to this role for using VetLinkSQL Telemedicine feature.
- Please email those Zoom User IDs to email@example.com.
Configuring your Online booking Account
See the video at the top of this blog for how to set up telemedicine in your online booking account.